Wedding day is undoubtedly one of the most important days in a person’s life. All preparations and arrangements begin really early and a lot of time, resources, energy and money is invested to make it an absolutely grand event.
The first impression of your vast extravaganza is made with the help of the wedding cards and invites that are sent out to your relatives and friends. Thus, you must make sure that your wedding card is pretty enough to attract all. If the wedding card is liked by everyone, then this would instil within them a great feeling of excitement and they will be eagerly looking forward to your wedding.
In order to make a great first impression through the wedding invites, you must keep these 5 important things in mind:
- Pick a Theme– Nowadays, most of the Indian weddings are based on a theme and this makes the wedding much more festive. So, irrespective of whether you are having a modern theme or a traditional theme, try to incorporate that in the wedding card also. Picking out the right theme will make your wedding card rank amongst the best Indian wedding cards.
- The Appearance of the Card– Gone are the days when the only wedding cards that were available were single sheets. Now you can customize the card in your own style and in your own way with different materials and different shapes. Another concept that has become trendy is that of the wedding invite scrolls. The wedding cards these days are sent in the form of scrolls. Once you open it, you will see the message of invitation inked on the cloth or paper depending upon the material that you choose.
- The Right Colour Combination– Indian weddings are known for their vibrant colours. So, make sure that the card also incorporates bright colours such as red and golden in case you are going for a theme that is traditional. And if you are looking for a more modern look you can choose different shades of pink with other pastel hues.
- The Content– Another important thing to keep in mind is to choose the right content in the right manner. Make sure you have only important and relevant information in the card. Writing too much in a single wedding card sometimes ruins the entire effect. You can check out some beautiful quotes from the best wedding card online to make your invite unique and different from others.
- The Cost of the Wedding Card– When it comes to handling the budget in weddings, every little saving amount to large sums. Wedding invitation is one of the starting expenditures. So, you must first fix a budget for your wedding cards; otherwise, it may happen that you spent more money than you should have on the wedding cards and because of shortage of funds later, you might have to compromise on something more important than wedding cards.